Dearborn, MichiganArchitect Practitioner #896717
Digital Marketing Solutions Architect
- Responsible for providing solutions for digital experience initiatives through emerging technologies, this will involve working with application/product teams to define solutions in content management/delivery, web analytics, search engine, digital asset management, and social media integration.
- Provide technical leadership for large-scale development programs, build new architecture solutions, provide support for our ongoing digital marketing program and play a vital role in architecting global consumer-facing web solutions
- Translate business requirements into technical architecture-based solutions
- Develop and communicate architecture design for new features
- Build and own the high-level and low-level technical design elements of projects
The minimum requirements we seek:
- 5+ years of software development/engineering experience
- 5+ years of architecture experience as a solution architect
- 5+ years of architecture experience in digital marketing
- 2+ years of infrastructure design experience in cloud-based solutions on Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
Our preferred requirements:
- Knowledge of REST API's, API Security, POSTMAN, PCF, OAuth2, SAML, OpenID, SSO, JWT, microservices, architecture and implementation.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, DevOps, CI/CD pipelines.
- J2EE technologies, messaging architectures
- Ability to research on new technologies, and provide insight to product teams
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment
- Strong communication, negotiation, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study
- Master's degree in Computer science or Engineering
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/