Warren, MichiganGlobal Voice of the Customer Support #948414
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
About the Organization:
- The Global Voice of the Customer Team
- Anchored in the Digital Business Team – The Global VoC Team is responsible for overseeing the customer experience for all global contact centers.
- The team is responsible for driving continuous improvements to the customer service delivery by: setting Global Quality expectations and standards, managing global quality governance, measuring KPIs, analyzing voice of the customer data and providing insights, accessing analytical tools, administering contact center surveys, providing education, coaching, processes and guidelines to operations teams, ensuring delivery of a best-in-class customer experience with the ‘Customer at the Center of Everything We Do’.
Description of Role:
- We are looking for a detail-oriented team player with a business mindset who has an eye for data with an ability to see solutions in large data sets.
- This position fills a temporary role of Survey Research Program support.
- Years experience - 4 year in Marketing, Marketing Science or Math, Statistics or Computer Science (data management)
- Degree Requirements: Degree in relevant area
- Support our survey-based customer feedback program. Review, analyze and validate survey data and support the management of business and functional requirements for the global Contact Center survey program.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Ensure that survey program runs as scheduled & data feeds are running accurately and on time.
- Work with large data sets to help find patterns and identify issues/problems, monitoring data feeds, response rate and other operations metrics.
- Support communication and collaboration with operations teams. Work with cross-functional teams to communicate survey program outages/escalations using internal GM tools.
- Support the creation of process documents and procedures.
- Support the design of intake forms for new work and/or changes to existing processes.
- Support the survey mailbox management. Review and organize incoming mail and create new tickets to track project work.
- Validate changes to survey rules.
- The Global VOC team performs at a high level within a fast-paced environment. The individual will have to be a highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently, be flexible and adjust to changing priorities.
Other Required Skills:
- Voice of the Customer & Contact Center experience preferred.
- Data analytics skills, including Power BI.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence without direct authority within the internal business structure.
- Possess the flexibility to work both independently and in a complex team setting.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as demanding timeframes and deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office (specifically Power Point and Excel; pivot tables, formulas, and importing of data) is required.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/