Auburn Hills, MichiganDesign Release Engineer - Intermediate #948596
- The Design Release Engineer (DRE) will be the lead for the design, release, and electrical integration of Cabin and Visibility Mechatronic Systems for specific vehicle programs.
- The DRE will be responsible for managing Integrated Center Stacks and Power Panels pertaining to ECU requirements, development and execution of the system to meet program deliverables, coordination with suppliers, and managing quality metrics for their system.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science) from ABET-accredited University
- 1+ years in Automotive engineering
- Particularly in electrical, mechanical, or mechatronics systems development, integration, and/or release.
- Automotive development process knowledge (Concept to Vehicle Launch)
- Electro-mechanical system knowledge
- Self-starter / highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills (presentations, leading meetings, etc.)
- ECU hardware development (DFMEA, DVP&R (Virtual, Environmental and EMC)
- Automotive software release
- Functional Objectives (CFO, VF)
- HMI (button, radio, messaging)
- System/vehicle level integration and validation
- Development process knowledge (Step Release, VP, PS, etc)
- Canalyzer/Canoe experience
- TeamCenter/NX for part modeling/release
- AC Power knowledge
- Ist Surface product development
- Plastic Molding experience
- Proficient in engineering processes/tools (EBOM, CN/CDD/ODM, CoDeP, etc.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/