Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Practitioner #948597
Test Specialist REQUIRING HRA
- As a Test Lead you will be a key contributor to the Supply Chain IT cloud solutions in the Visibility and Collaboration digital efforts.
- Our Company is seeking skilled, and ambitious professionals to help us automate the validation and verification of solutions.
- Looking for candidate who has had automated testing experience
- Develop/maintain/execute end-to-end feature technical specifications and test plans to ensure great customer experience, compliance to legal requirements and high-quality standards, coordinate test activities, and report results
- Design test plans that guarantee full coverage of happy and alternate path and corner-case scenarios to ensure software integrity and traceability
- Develop test strategy, processes and procedures and execute manual and automated tests by following test plans, user guides and safety protocols
- Work with cross functional teams for test requirements, defect triages to ensure timely prioritization and resolution of issues
- Participate in Testing Integration team activities such as daily standups, retrospectives, prioritizing and managing backlogs
- Support all testing types from Systems Integration, Load and Performance, User Acceptance
- Work closely with Product Owners, Product Managers and Key Stakeholders to plan Systems testing to ensure integrations across products/systems are functioning as planned
- Work with multiple teams to ensure availability and set-up of Test Equipment, Test Data, and Environments
- Support test governance with defect, quality reviews to track and communicate risks/issues, progress, and opportunities to ensure transparent, timely, and quality delivery
- Document team capabilities to help educate internal and external stakeholders on processes
- Incorporate Agile Testing Principles and work towards automation of scripts that will provide high-quality results and expedite the verification process.
- Automated and Manual software and systems testing
- Leading testers and guiding development teams
- Commercial off the Shelf Package and Enterprise Systems Integration testing
- Cloud, Web, UI experience with relevant backlog and testing tools
- End to End Integrated testing experience
- Defect Management and Leading Triages There will be external/third party (COTS) and internal tools which will need to be tested individually and as integrated systems to ensure proper data/information flow
- Mobile app testing
- Agile at scale
- Test Strategy and Governance
- Supply Chain experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computers or a related field
- 3+ years Design Verification experience in developing and managing all Test Assets (automated and manual test scripts, cases, plans, results, defects)
- 3+ years of experience in various testing methodologies (component, integration etc;) with web services, UI, cloud, and mobile software testing
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team of testers and guided development teams
- Knowledge and experience with systems engineering fundamentals and quality / reliability methods
- Demonstrated experience in testing Third Party tools (Commercial off the shelf packages) and integrations with enterprise systems
- Experience in data integrity testing across user interfaces, apis and databases
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation, and ability to collaborate across regions/teams effectively
- Test Automation at component and integration layers
- Strong technical background
- Expertise with Rally, JIRA, ALM, TestRail, Pivotal Cloud, or other Cloud Platforms
- Understanding of cloud and enterprise systems integration to execute cross functional program level gives / gets and project planning
- Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to product team
- Knowledge of interoperability standards and methods
- Knowledge of Restful API development methods and implementation technologies
- Simulators and emulators – Coding and testing experience
- Bachelor's in computers sciences, or related degree with experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/