Deerfield, IllinoisHR Representative Jr. #948737
This role interacts with the client group and resolves simple employee relations issues (e.g. policy interpretation and performance concerns). Coordinates, implements, and monitors Human Resource programs in coordination with COEs and shared services at a local facility level.
- Maintains Kronos Time Keeping system and HRIS (Workday)
- Support facility HR teams in implementing function and for facility-wide HR plans
- Works independently to resolve straightforward ER issues
- Support local talent planning which includes implementation of function-wide training and development plans and talent management support (plants – layoff and recall process, change management plan)
- Support and assist with local implementation of our-wide HR programs/policies (e.g., annual compensation review, leadership assessments)
- Analyse HR data (talent planning, performance management, compensation) to support HR planning process
- Maintain measurement systems and analyze data to determine the impact of HR programs. Makes recommendations to management based upon analysis
- Proactively communicate HR policies, programs and employee information Sustain a clean and safe work area using 6S principles
- Learn, understand and apply rigorous quality standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Various HR Admin and HR Generalist duties
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Disciplined action and execution, drive operational excellence, promote teamwork, communicate effectively.
- Ability to build strong relationships with strong technology application and analytical skills.
- Understand verbal and written safety and quality instructions and read and comprehend written work instructions including words and drawings.
- Must have basic English written and oral communication skills adequate to communicate with other team members.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years Human Resource experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/