dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Senior #948833
- Diagnostic Service Platform (FDSP) is a business-critical application that drives leading-edge vehicle diagnostics, service and repair for vehicle technicians globally.
- As a member of the FDSP Product Development Organization, you will develop and maintain systems that support dealer technicians, plants, and independent repair shops around the globe.
- Design and develop microservice-based application software using Java Spring Framework on Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Google Cloud Platform
- Contribute to feature and user story development/backlog refinement as part of the team’s Agile methodology
- Assist with source code maintenance, application builds, and code releases
- Collaborate with business partners and other teams on product design, development, integration, testing, and deployments
- Support the production application: monitor and evaluate system performance; quickly address production incidents
- Identify and drive implementation of system improvements to enhance availability, performance, and quality of the application
- Spring boot,
- REST services
- Cloud microservices development,
- GCP Test Driven Development
- Database: SQL Server, PostGreSQL, noSQL Dynatrace, Splunk GitHub, Tekton, Gradle Angular
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- MongoDB Atlas
- 5+ years of software development with Java, Spring and REST services
- 4+ years experience with cloud microservices development
- 4+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or PostGreSQL
- 2+ years experience with Splunk and Dynatrace
- 2+ years experience with GitHub, Tekton/Jenkins and Gradle
- 2+ years MongoDB / MongoDB Atlas
- 2+ years Google Cloud Platform
- 2+ years experience with Angular
- 2+ years experience with Agile development methodologies
- Bachelors degree in computer science, related technical degree, or commensurate field experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/