AtlantaGA DHS - ID Analyst #948853
The Department of Human Services, Office of Information Technology is seeking candidates for the position of ID Analyst located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Receive and track onboard and offboard requests; check the requests for completeness and accuracy.
- Submit requests for Active Directory (AD) and Office365 accounts for new hires through the ServiceNow ordering system.
- Submit request for setup and delivery of equipment and wireless devices of new hires. Coordinate with department requestors for additional application access requests.
- Track progress of requests to completion and escalate to vendors and management as needed.
- Review accounts for accuracy of provision or deprovision based on requests.
- Test new accounts upon creation for successful login to equipment, network, office 365 email, and remote VPN.
- Confirm onboard accounts are assigned correct group memberships, mapped network drives, and ServiceNow profiles as requested.
- Verify group memberships, network drives, and ServiceNow profiles are disabled for offboards.
- Communicate status of processed onboard or offboard requests to hiring managers.
- Resolve requests within SLA while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Display a consistent understanding of compliance to assist in high priority escalations and requests.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Minimum 2+ years of help desk support.
- One-year proven experience with Office 365 Pro Plus core applications.
- One-year proven experience with Helpdesk ticketing systems (ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.).
- Minimum 2+ years proven experience working effectively with a diverse team in a highly visible, fast-paced and changing environment with occasional aggressive timelines.
- Minimum 2+ years proficiency with excel spreadsheets, including formulas and reporting.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and remote.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication.
- Experience in performing well under pressure.
- Capable of working competently with personnel at multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience with ServiceNow and/or Okta is a plus.
- Must have work authorization that allows candidate to work in the United States.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/