Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Consultant/Expert #949053
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge and expertise on Dynamics 365 CRM (Online with 365). Experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Service and portal development, Testing, Implementing, Debugging and Documenting the complex programs.
- Candidate should have Solid skills in MS Windows/Office, Azure, Visual Studio, GitHub.
- Proficiency in developing efficient Client-side scripting using Plug-In, Work Flows, Custom Business Processes and a fair level of knowledge in developing applications.
- Candidate should have strong Analytical and Problem resolving abilities
- Candidate should have strong ability to understand the technical and functional documents. He should be capable of creating a detailed technical documentation on various project assignments.
- Candidate must be able to understand the business needs and convert them into software designs documents that will be used to develop software.
- Ensures that all the standard requirements have been met and is involved in performing the technical analysis.
- Prepare all test cases, test scenarios and execute them to provide.
- Candidate must have good communication skills and should be able to work in global IT Teams / business customers .
- The Candidate will need to face the European business customers and should be able to understand the requirements.
- Good experience in MSD Development, support, issue resolutions
- Expertise in managing global clients and new roll out to different markets.
- Expertise in developing customized solutions
- Application / system development lifecycle knowledge including design, development and integration experience
- Working with PDO team / Agile methodology is desirable.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written is a must.
- 5+ years of Dynamics CRM development experience including Portals.
- Demonstrated experience in developing effective business workflow processes.
- Must be able to balance multiple and competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment using an agile project management methodology.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and executive presentation skills
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers including technologies and implementation methodologies to successfully implement Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Knowledge of competing products / solutions and industry trends.
- Bachelors degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/