Troy, MichiganService Desk Administrator#949071
- An IT Help Desk Analyst I works under direct supervision and applies understanding and knowledge of information technology products and services to assist internal users on complex matters.
- Recognizes, researches, isolates and resolves information systems problems and requests.
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional or service personnel for appropriate services, repairs, and training.
- Answers incoming Information Technology calls in a courteous and timely manner.
- Discusses problems and requests with users, evaluates and prioritizes calls.
- Analyzes and resolves problems related to desktops, voice and e-mail, servers, remote access products, and PC applications and escalates to next level as needed.
- Performs follow-up.
- Correctly and accurately logs all incoming problems and requests into the Help Desk Database.
- Ensures resolutions in the Help Desk Knowledge Base are thoroughly documented.
- Participates in the rotation schedule for responding to Help Desk email.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- Computer science college courses preferred
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a help desk.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry
- Less than 5 years
Preferred Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Excellent problem solving /troubleshooting skills
- Excellent planning, time management and follow through skills
- Excellent phone etiquette, language, and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient with MS Windows, Internet Explorer, and MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of banking operations and structure
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and adhere to internal control policies and procedures.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/