Troy, MichiganIT Delivery Manager #949102
- Responsible for leading a project team through the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business corporate initiatives.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of departmental technology projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed timeframes and funding parameters.
- Has overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to technology projects that may span multiple business units or the entire enterprise.
- Experience with M365 implementation in large corporations.
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree plus 7 years minimum experience (as described below) preferred, or 10 years of comparable experience.
- 3 years of experience in managing moderate to large scale projects
- Works with businesses to gather requirements and scope large scale and complex projects.
- Facilitates the selection of the ultimate solution for the business and conducts cost/benefit analysis on the alternatives.
- Oversees the execution all aspects of the project implementation for large scale corporative initiatives, which may include: cost benefits analysis, work plans, functional and technical designs, construction testing and implementation.
- Ensures efficient and high-quality installation of new software and /or systems, and monitors all technical aspects of implementing projects.
- Provides both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues, and makes recommendations on project decision to Program Manager and Senior Management.
- Works with the business areas in the operational readiness activities to provide support and coordination to ensure adoption of new systems and business processes.
- Proven ability to manage internal and external development projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Strong project management skills with the demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple small and large projects in a cross-functional environment
- Strong understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management
- Strong proficiency with both Agile and Waterfall/SDLC methodologies
- Strong ability to coordinate and execute cross-functionally with technical managers, business managers, SME’s, customers, etc.
- Ability to communicate needs and schedules, as well as ensure that plans are in place and standards are adhered to
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner
- Excellent ability in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
- Demonstrated ability to coach other team members
- Strong ability to influence those not within direct control
- Proven ability to establish a high level of trust and confidence in both the business and IT communities
- Excellent ability to prioritize work by dividing time, attention, and effort between current project workload and ongoing support tasks
- Strong financial analysis skills and familiarity with financial reporting tools
- Strong ability to deliver presentations of complex information to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to manage to a project budget
- Project Management certificate (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMI member in good standing Clarity, ITIL Foundations certified.
- 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/