Lansing, MichiganIT Security Analyst 3 #949133
DTMB – Treasury – IT Security Analyst 3
This position will be dedicated to the Governance, Risk, and Compliance strategy including
formal application/system reviews and documentation of the system security control tasks
completed during the system security plan phase using NIST 800-53 Rev 5 framework.
Candidate must be able to clearly discuss, explain, and document how the various systems meet
or do not meet the assigned controls; how the control is being remediated if applicable;
document and present exception requests as needed; review security assessment reports; assist
with completing Plan of Actions and Milestones.
Candidate must be able to independently lead working sessions with assigned team of both
technical and non-technical individuals.
Clear communication and presentation skills are required. Must be able to clearly explain
technical information to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Responsible for continual improvements of system security plan process.
- Provide technical guidance and support as needed.
- Act as liaison to DTMB and Treasury with the system security assessment process.
- Will be responsible for data Input and data oversight into GRC tool for assigned application system security plans.
- Work with management on strategies for annual system security and risk plan development.
- Follow the IT security technical architecture design methodology and best practices.
- Provides technical system security expertise as it relates to the integration of systems, security, middleware, services, database design, hardware/server, and tools, to IT project business and technical requirement sessions and for system implementation.
- Lead and coordinate with other technical resources in the overall system design, implementation, and integration of systems with other existing systems/technologies/data
- sources on multiple platforms within the agency, across multiple state agencies, Enterprise
- Architecture and multiple software vendors as required.
- Expertise for adherence to Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS), IRS Publication 1075 regulations, and IRS Safeguards Computer Security Evaluation Matrices (SCSEMs).
- Technical Documentation / Responses to address system security program requirements.
- Providing input for Disaster Recovery testing and processes.
Top Skills & Years of Experience:
- Minimum 5 years IT Security Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required and/or 2-year degree with Security certifications (this must be the criteria if a candidate with 2-year degree is submitted)
- Experience with security protocol such as: NIST 800-53
- Professional experience with technical documentation
- Experience with Lock path Key light is a plus
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/