Dearborn, MichiganSpecialty Development Practitioner #949245
- At Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress.
- We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams.
- With our incredible plans for the future of manufacturing, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) comprise of cross functional and self-organized members who have the necessary skills to produce an incremental product at market speed.
- The WMS project is part of Factory of Tomorrow and has been launching plants since 2021.
- We are looking to bring on a ABAP Developer who can help Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest and willingness to learn new technical skills.
- Build clean, efficient Code development ensuring adherence to software craftsmanship practices.
- Design and deploy programs and systems
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Design algorithms and flowcharts
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Pair programming with other developers taking an Agile approach wherever possible
- Test driven development
- Working with experienced PM’s and SMEs to translate business requirements into technical solutions in PDO construct.
- work closely with the Functional, BASIS, and security team to coordinate testing, validation, and ensure the timely delivery of high quality solutions.
- Demonstrate a passion for Agile Software development practices.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of agile methodology.
- Must have 7-8 years’ experience in ABAP including 2-3 years on S/4 HANA systems and EWM
- Experience in developing ABAP objects under RICEF and Data Dictionary
- Well versed with Debugging and Performance tuning.
- Good knowledge on OOPS Concepts Strong in Enhancements, RF framework, Post Processing Framework and Smart forms. Additional skills like Fiori, Workflow, HANA, AMDP, CDS, UI5 etc. are added advantage.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Systems
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/