Dearborn, MichiganSpecialty Development Practitioner #949238
- GEC (Global Electronic Commerce) Hub is a global Electronic Data Interchange and Managed File Transfer solution for providing data exchange services for both external and internal trading partners.
- This role is responsible for mapping, onboarding, enhancements, maintenance and providing services to 10,000+ trading partners.
- Create maps to transform data from standard EDI or on-standard data formats to standard Edi formats and vice a versa.
- Create, implement, and maintain new flows and capabilities to support data exchange.
- End to end onboarding of new trading partners to use data exchange services using SFTP, OFTP2, AS2, Web Service and other supported communication protocols.
- Provide 24X7 support
- 5+ years of EDI onboarding experience in B2Bi tool using SFTP, OFTP2, AS2, ALE, Web Service and other supported communication protocols
- 5+ years of EDI mapping experience in Mapping Services including ANSI X12, CIF, VDA, EDIFACT and other standard formats
- 5+ years of experience with infrastructure and data exchange services
- Business and technical analytical skills with excellent communication skills
- Experience with UNIX. LINUX, Windows, SQL Server, MQ Series, Cass
- Mapping experience using Axway Mapping services
- Experience with Axway's B2Bi, Sentinel and Mapping tools
- Bachelors in Information Systems or equivalent degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/