Dearborn, MichiganSpecialty Development Practitioner #949252
- At Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress.
- We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams.
- With our incredible plans for the future of manufacturing, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
- Warehouse Management System(WMS) comprise of cross functional and self-organized members who have the necessary skills to produce an incremental product at market speed.
- The WMS project is part of Factory of Tomorrow and has been launching plants since 2021.
- We are looking to bring on a SAP Functional Consultant who can help Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End-to-end implementation of SAP EWM on automotive warehouses.
- Customer interaction to define business processes per industry standard
- Engage in management of project team and core business team, to ensure timely and cost-effective implementation of the program.
- Ability to write and validate the functional specification and able to create test scripts.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with customer, business teams and warehouse operators
- Delivery of complex solutions across variety of industry sectors
- SAP EWM Organizational Elements, EWM Master Data & structural element requirements.
- Warehouse Monitor and RF Framework, Goods Receipt & Goods Issue Processing.
- Physical Inventory processing, Process-and layout-oriented storage control.
- Production supply, Slotting and Rearrangement.
- Yard Management and labor Management.
- Replenishment processing.
- Extend working with deliveries by waves and cross-docking.
- Expand warehouse processes through yard management & transportation planning.
- Optimize resources and Control physical movements.
- Material flow system and integration with warehouse automation.
- Production integration, quality inspections and serial numbers.
- The Interface between the ERP System and the EWM System.
- Analytics in Extended Warehouse Management.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and support multiple concurrent projects/tasks
- Works as a team player
- Ability to lead and teach others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 2 - 4 end-to-end implementations of SAP EWM as a core consultant / lead consultant
- Total 4-8 years in SAP projects and business function.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of other SAP modules like SAP MM, PP and SD
- Must have strong knowledge of automotive warehouses and business processes and best practices.
- Familiar with Supply Chain business models, SAP EWM and Fiori technologies.
- Experience with project tracking tools such as Jira or Rally
- Experience with agile software development (i.e. Scrum or Kanban)
- Exposure to SAP EWM MFS (material handling systems) and its integration with 3rd party automation systems.
- Collaborate with developers and service teams to determine/implement the best solution
- Bachelors in computer Science/Information Technology
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/