Auburn Hills, MichiganPowertrain Controls Engineer - Intermediate #897227
The Electrified Powertrain Controls Engineer will work within a team of powertrain controls, calibrations and integration engineers to develop electrified powertrain systems for current and next-generation electrified powertrains for vehicles. The overall goal for the team is to develop a complete electrified powertrain that meets the vehicle functional requirements for fuel economy, emissions, drivability, and diagnostics.
- Bachelor's of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering, or related engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrated technical problem solving
- Strong overall knowledge of vehicle and powertrain functions
- Experience with modeling, simulation, development, testing, calibration and/or validation
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or related engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- Specialization in classical and modern control disciplines with vehicle application Embedded software experience
- Knowledge of powertrain control system architecture/best practices
- Demonstrated application of technical excellence
- Experience with model-based development tools such as MATLAB/SIMULINK Experience with data acquisition and analysis tools such as ETAS-INCA
- Knowledge of Systems Enginnering
- Experience in Automotive Engineering
- Knowldege of electrification
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/