Auburn Hills, MichiganDealer Auditor #949339
- The role will support the Dealer Audit organization in planning, executing, and reporting audit results associated with franchised dealership commercial activities.
- Audits are primarily conducted to ensure franchised dealership reimbursements for commercial activities (e.g., Sales Incentives, Warranty Claims) are accurate, complete, and in accordance with Stellantis policies/requirements.
- The Dealer Auditor will also be responsible for preparing and communicating audit-related information, such as notification letters and specialized reports detailing audit results.
- Additionally, the Dealer Auditor will maintain oversight of Stellantis’ commercial policies and programs, performing root cause analysis, recommending corrective actions, and identifying opportunities to improve internal and external processes and system functionality.
- The candidate is based in the United States, with travel up to 50%, and will report to a Dealer Audit Manager.
- Travel is now up to 50% as mentioned in the description (Monday through Friday only. A company vehicle is provided along with daily meal expenses and all hotel expenses when overnight stays are required.)
- Analytics background a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related degree
- A minimum of 5 years professional working experience in auditing, finance/accounting, compliance, project management, quality assurance, or related automotive industry experience.
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (O365 / Online Collaboration Version)
- General understanding of the franchised dealership model
- Quantitative, analytical, and detail oriented
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of risk management, control objectives/activities, and automated/manual controls
- Prior audit experience (financial, compliance, operational, or dealership/franchise)
- Experience with automotive OEM dealership management systems
- Experience with highly automated/digital processes
- Experience researching, implementing, or authoring technical requirements, policies/procedures, and other governing documents
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business environments and job responsibilities
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, or PMP Certification
- Advanced Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related degree
- Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/