Auburn Hills, MichiganLead Auditor #949411
- The Lead Auditor is responsible for leading and supervising staff auditors in operational, financial, and compliance audits within functional areas such as manufacturing, purchasing and supplier quality, brand and commercial, finance, corporate staffs, engineering, design, supply chain management, and/or vehicle safety and regulatory compliance.
- The Lead Auditor will develop and execute detailed audit plans that identify potential areas of financial, strategic, operational, and compliance risks by assessing the adequacy of internal controls, determining compliance with government regulations and internal policies and procedures, evaluating efficiency and effectiveness of operations, identifying improvement opportunities, and setting implementation targets.
- In addition, the Lead Auditor is responsible for communicating findings to management, coaching developing audit staff, and cultivating business relationships.
- Other skills required include negotiation and persuasion, strategy development, problem-solving, along with autonomous decision-making and conflict management. Candidate will provide consultation and support to internal audit and compliance activities (e.g., annual risk assessment, recruiting activities).
- Travel may be required (up to 20% possible) to various domestic locations and supplier facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 5 years of audit experience
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience
- Experience leading staff and leading audits
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply auditing concepts in various functional areas and environments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop strong relationships with audit team and within the business
- Advanced degree
- CPA or CIA certification
- Knowledge and/or experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Strong personal computing skills
- Foreign language skills considered a plus
Additional Info: At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/