Auburn Hills, MichiganOperations Assistant – Intermediate #949593
Vehicle Chassis Rolls 2nd shift Test Scheduler
- This position supports vehicle chassis dynamometer emissions and energy consumption testing necessary for vehicle development and required for vehicle Certification & Compliance demonstration on second shift (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm).
- The test scheduling includes but is not limited to: Vehicle tailpipe emissions, evaporative emissions, fuel economy, on-board diagnostic functionality, and electrical systems efficiency testing.
- The position Supervises twelve driver mechanics, eight chassis dynamometer test cells, six evaporative SHED's, 30-50 tests per day/shift, and manages vehicle refueling/charging with 80+ vehicle management (soaking) area.
- The Scheduler will interact with requesting engineers to provide high quality test results, safely, and efficiently.
- Associate Degree in Technical field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in testing management with emphasis on Vehicle emissions or powertrain systems
- General understanding of vehicle powertrain and exhaust after treatment
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Dedicated and well organized
- Strong computer skills - experience with MS Office
- BS Degree or equivalent
- Experience with vehicle emissions testing and with conventional emission analyzers (HC, CO, CO2, NOx and CH4)
3-5 Must Haves:
- Associate degree in a Technical field
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated and well organized
Additional Must Haves:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in testing management
- This requisition is On-Site 100% at CTC.
- This position doesn't require our vehicle.
- Amount of travel = 0.
- Location – CTC. Emissions and FE Testing Lab.
Additional Info: At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/