Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Practitioner #949599
- The Software Engineer – Security/Authentication position is an opportunity to maintain and develop Software for Identity and Access solutions across the enterprise to continue support for building a strong security environment.
- The person in this position will need to be detailed oriented and have excellent communications skills to play an essential role in developing, building, and rolling out IAM solutions in a fast-paced global automotive enterprise.
- Work with various authentication methods and technologies
- Work with NodeJS, HTML5/CSS/JS/TypeScript, .Net Core, C/C++/C#/ASP.NET, PHP, JAVA, Ruby, Python, PowerShell programing languages
- Cloud development including micro services, RESTful, PCF, Azure, AWS and web service security (OAuth, OpenID, SAML)
- Database modeling and Administration, including (NoSQL Mongo DB, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, Redis)
- Software engineering methodology and development cycle including waterfall, Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Work with Security/data encryption, SSO, Authentication and modern server architectures including Amazon AWS/EC2, AWS IAM, and Google App Engine.
- Working knowledge of directories (like Active Directory), Azure AD, Microsoft Server 2016, and Microsoft SQL Server 2016;
- Proven track record with supporting applications/infrastructure; Experience with troubleshooting issues.
- 7+ years of IT working experiences
- 5+ years of Federation Protocols (OIDC, SAML etc.) experience
- 5+ years of Security/IAM/Authentication experiences
- 3+ years of supporting multi-factor authentication solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Security or closely related field of study
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/