Auburn Hills, MichiganValidation Engineer – Senior #949784
- This is a position within the Body/Interior Validation Team.
- Engineer will work extensively with Quality Assurance Fixture (QAF) at all program build phases.
- QAF to be used for Root Cause analysis of Body/Interior build issues.
- Applicant will be responsible for assembling QAF Body/Interior, Body/Interior Quality status reports (fit and finish build objectives).
- Engineer will present to upper management (SRs & UR) program Body/Interior Quality reports.
- Director level Presentations will require applicant with Excel, PowerPoint & good to great communication skills.
- This Position leads coordination activity with other company organization such as HMI, Corp Quality, SQ & Perceived Quality as it relates to Body/Interior Execution.
- Applicant will Work with Release Engineers & Supply base for all Body/Interior released components.
- Applicant to be hands-on capable and driven to solve Build issues.
- This position is expected to lead an assortment of people with the focus on issue resolution.
- Travel and extended stay probable, to both domestic and international Plants.
- Applicant must be Capable of reading part dimensional data and solving Body/Interior fit and finish issues.
- Basic Qualifications: BSME or BSEE from ABET-accredited university is required (or equivalent accreditation).
- 5 years or more in design engineering and/or manufacturing required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in PowerPoint/Excel.
- Must have basic to advance Part Gage understanding and a strong understanding of part dimensional data.
- Desire and interest in issue solving using data and DOEs.
- MS in Engineering.
- Manufacturing process or launch experience is preferred.
- Testing or structures experience is desirable.
- NX CAD capable.
- Advance understanding of Excel.
- An understanding of Body/Interior parts and a basic understanding of Body build preferred.
Additional Info: At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/