Southfield, MIUX Graphic Designer #890067
- The User Experience Graphic Designer position will own the UX side of agile product teams.
- As an expert in design software applications, as well as HTML and CSS, this individual will utilize their diverse education and skillset to assist in identifying ideal technology solutions and constructing design templates and wireframes.
- This individual will participate in the decision-making process regarding the concept, scope, and development of all visual material.
- This individual will work collaboratively with end users and the product development team in execution/production for successful and timely project completion.
- As such, this individual must have the ability to make both independent decisions regarding visual communications work and actively participate in a cross-functional team of both Graphics Design/Illustration, Software Development and Technical Writing personnel and various SMEs throughout the organization.
- 2+ years of experience
- Technical background/education in visual communications and graphic design software tools and complex design skillset
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Ability to translate technical material to effective visual content for end-user decision making
- Possess diverse skillset in design and web-oriented software/tools
- Ability to research and identify ideal technological solutions for project platform construction; translate experience and education in a variety of both design and web-oriented software tools into proposed solutions (on a project-by-project basis)
- Excellent editing skills; detail oriented
- Ability to design complex technical visual content
- Detail Oriented
- Graphic Design
- Graphics Design
- Software Development
- Microsoft Word
- Product Development
- Structured Software
- User Experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/