IT Project Manager / Business Analyst – PMO #710713
- Information Technology is seeking a Project Manager / Business Analyst to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- The PM/BA will document requirements, define scope and objectives of projects and formulate systems to satisfy business strategies.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with clients to define business requirements for IT solutions
- Gather input on business objectives and translate them into IT requirements
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Develop and support the process for IT initiative identification, prioritization and approval based on the Project Management Office (PMO) methodology
- Be a strong advocate for common processes and systems
- Support PMO improvement initiatives
- Lead small to medium sized projects, managing the scope, risks, issues and deliverables defined by the business
- Working knowledge of the Systems Development Lifecycle
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure services
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving specific problems
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Self-motivated and able to work in a geographically dispersed team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- 1-3 years of experience as a project manager and/or business analyst
- B.S. or B.A. degree in the field of computer science, engineering, business administration or related discipline
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/