Rochester, New YorkOffice Coordinator #909756
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Provides administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, line & staff managers, and employees of complex details and administrative duties.
Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- 100% - Administrative Activities
- Facilitate operational efficiency of our Industrial IOT Solutions organization by performing a variety of tasks under the general supervision of the department manager/director
- Provide administrative tasks, clerical support, operational facilitation, secretarial duties, and other tasks to increase the operational efficiency of the department
- Coordinate day-to-day activities and logistics for department initiatives (i.e. Order/set-up/clean-up customer/vendor or visitor lunches, ordering/managing office supplies, timesheet management and maintaining group distribution list/folder.)
- Coordinate employee on-boarding or off-boarding including logistics for laptops, parking passes, supplies etc
- Perform administrative tasks such as purchase requests creation, record keeping, document distribution, and retrieval of packages or mail from various delivery points
- Help with travel coordination, bookings and report submissions as needed
- Receive visitors, supervise "check-in", and escort visitors to/from meeting rooms in accordance with our corporate security policy (ISM).
- Coordination of special projects such as relocation activities and logistics, as needed
- Primary contact for New Jersey Facilities and IT Support team
- Pay Bills on time using online vendor payment processing tools
- Primary contact for managing Purchase Requests and Procurement using online tools
- Provide Shipping support including generating FedEx labels, packaging material and arranging pickup
- Maintain an updated list of our assets assigned to employees
- Manage on-site small warehouse including shipping / receiving coordination
- Task and target driven; disciplined
- Any other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent Internationally recognized qualification.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft office suite of software applications i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and online vendor and payment processing tools
- Possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings.
- Ability to lift and carry materials weighing up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Warehouse management experience, including shipping battery products certification a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively, in English, both in writing and verbally to all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Ability to be discreet with confidential matters and maintain compliance with our corporate security policy (ISM).
- Ability to greet visitors and conduct business by phone and E-mail in a friendly, professional manner.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to protect controlled information.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems, organize own work, coordinate projects, multi-task and set priorities.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to proactively execute tasks required in the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/