Detroit, MichiganDeskside Support Technician #886061
- This position is responsible for efficient and effective general day-to-day technical support of end users at us.
- This includes hardware deployment, software upgrades/installs, imaging computers, and troubleshooting Microsoft applications.
- It also includes ticket tracking and monitoring through our Fresh Service ITSM tool.
- Conference room and audio-visual support will be needed at times when requested by departmental teams or executive management.
- Occasional travel between buildings will be required for equipment delivery to support associates who reside at other locations or provide equipment to other members of the desktop team.
- Responsibilities may also include providing support to executives and their administrative assistants, and flawless execution of technology solutions for executive meetings.
- Must have a positive attitude and a customer-oriented, can-do mindset.
- Must do whatever it takes to solve a problem or provide service.
- Must demonstrate above-average attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Microsoft certifications, A+, experience would be a plus.
- Must have the ability to travel as required and provide after-hours support as needed.
- A minimum of an associate’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Three to five years of experience related to above listed duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment and exhibit professional written and communication skills.
- Normally on site but may allow occasional remote work.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/