Oshkosh, WisconsinPurchasing Associate I #894732
Position supports the organization with financial analysis and transactional activities. Position works directly with the different business units to optimize business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Navigating general ERP/MRP systems
- Manage defers and past dues with suppliers
- Input process maps
- Produce charts and reports for specific functional areas
- Manage work to deliver deadlines
- Effective communication with various departments and suppliers.
- Prepare data for presentation on a weekly basis.
- Learn and use various portals for effectively managing assigned tasks.
- Assist other Global Supply Chain team members with data analytics and data capture.
- Review data and provide feedback regarding significance of the data.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- 0-3 years of purchasing support experience
- RFQ preparation and follow up (as stated)
- Setting up suppliers or parts in the MRP (inputting LT, price etc…)
- Raising PO and solving Invoicing issues
- Loading threats and saving projects into the GPSC database
- ON-SITE Required
- Experience in communication and facilitating among multiple customers
- Basic Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Ability to read and follow work instruction independently
- Detail oriented
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/