Bridgeton, MissouriInventory Control Coordinator III #907039
(Ability to work more as needed.) You will manage the daily activities of the warehouse, parts procurement, receiving, shipping, and inventory control responsibilities. You will report to the Production Planning Supervisor.
- Oversee and perform all receiving, storage, and staging of inbound and outbound inventories Maintain proper stocking levels to conform to current lean inventory practices
- Operate computer nesting software, coordinate work for computer controlled fabricating systems Navigate through business operating systems; Oracle production, Oracle planning, and Discoverer for Oracle
- Assist programmers in debugging and verification of programs Direct activities of cell operators by coordinating with management
- Plan and prioritize planned/unplanned demand of daily schedules and drop in orders
- Assist management of bargained union employees
- You will have the flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
- High school diploma. College degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in related position
- Knowledge of high school mathematics with some mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to work with computers
- Basic knowledge of computer programs; Outlook, Oracle and Trutops Nesting Software
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/