Bridgeton, MissouriTalent recruiters #889824
- Has a career opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner, Branch Services.
- You will be eligible for remote work. You will provide high-volume recruiting and staffing support to hiring managers and HR managers across multiple US locations. You will work with a high performing collaborative team.
- Identify and recruit very niche skilled trades technicians in multiple states in the US
- Proactively attract talent and develop top quality passive candidate pipelines to meet strategic hiring goals for designated line of business
- Lead in talent strategy meetings with hiring managers
- Screen candidates against defined job criteria and recommends applicants based upon applicant skills and conducts phone screens
- Partner with managers to design and implement creative recruiting strategies
- Maintain strong partnerships and influence with business leaders, hiring managers, compensation, talent management leadership and HR Business Partners
- Schedule interviews for hiring team, including developing candidate travel itinerary and arranging travel plans
- Recommend hiring decisions to hiring managers and lend expertise that supports hiring of high-quality candidates
- Work across organizational boundaries to strengthen centralized staffing process and ensure implementation of recruiting and staffing methods to meet needs across all geographical locations
- Work with the field and recruiting teams to adjust recruiting practices to meet evolving staffing needs
- Bachelor Degree or commensurate experience
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in staffing agency strongly preferred
- 1+ years of sourcing and high-volume recruiting experience is ideal
- Proficient skills in multiple technologies (i.e, ATS/applicant tracking systems, sourcing tools)
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Knowledge of recruiting laws and practices
- You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule or fully remote
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/