Newark, New JerseyAdmin Para-legal #880603
The function of the Paralegal includes having experience with the following:
- Claims and Investigations
- Legal Holds/Preservation Notices
- Custodian Data Collections (from email server and custodian devices)
- Other miscellaneous Litigation Support (document productions, responding to subpoenas etc.)
- Electronic Billing Systems
- OTHER technologies used in this role. Experience not required but would be a bonus.
- Document and Matter Management Systems
- Contract review/artificial intelligence tools
- Attorney Timekeeper Workflows
- Familiarity with other legal technology platforms, including periodic troubleshooting and coordination with third-party business partners
- Resource will be involved in Project Management which entails gathering data from enterprise-wide information sources and preparation of various internal and external reports to:
- Third-party auditors
- Business stakeholders
- Internal Shared Services: Legal, Finance, HR, Procurement etc.
- Resource will assist with data analytics and metrics including key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Resource will assist with Financial aspects of the legal department including:
- Business Plans
- Vendor cost Accruals (law firms, legal research platforms etc.)
- Approve time submissions for direct reports
- Maintain the legal dept. org chart
- Assist with setting up meetings and conferences, and identifying agenda items.
- Candidates should have 2-5 years of relevant experience working in a legal environment (law firm, corporate law department and the like) and should possess a Paralegal Certificate or equivalent.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/