Solution Architecture Senior #904740
- Mobility Analytic Products and Services is looking for a Software Engineer focused on delivering software leveraging eXtreme Programming and cloud technology.
- In this environment the Software Engineer is expected to embrace paired programming, developing working, tested code based on proven Lean/Agile methods.
- Engineers on the team work across the full stack of technologies to enable the highest priority work to be delivered.
- The Software Engineer will work in a small, cross-functional, and co-located team.
- The Software Engineer will collaborate directly and continuously with product managers and designers, and will release early and often.
- 1+ years of work experience in either of the skill sets
- Strong Object Oriented development in at least one of the following web:
- Spring and/or Rails frameworks
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge;
- OO Design Principles
- Practiced in eXtreme Programming (XP) disciplines including:
- Paired programming
- Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Spring Cloud and deploying to cloud platforms, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Cloud Foundry
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/