Dearborn, MichiganSystems Engineering Practitioner #904313
- This Security Specialist will join the Authentication team that supports the environment used to provide Single Sign On solutions for our Company.
- This person will be responsible for many day-to-day tasks to support mainly ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services) including building Reliant Party deployment packages for applications, troubleshooting issues with application teams, responding to customer requests, and other activities as they arise.
- Must have extended hands-on experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), knowledge of Windows systems, experience working with customers and vendors to solve issues and excellent communications skills, Powershell.
- Must be able to work within a team environment;
- Experience working in an enterprise environment is desired.
- Working knowledge of directories (like Active Directory), Azure AD, Microsoft Server 2016, and Microsoft SQL Server 2016;
- Proven track record with supporting applications/infrastructure;
- Experience with troubleshooting issues.
- 7+ years overall IT experiences
- 5+ years working experience with Security
- 3+ years working experience with Authentication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Security
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/