Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Consultant/Expert #894713
- EEIT: Our Company is a growing organization focused on delivering mobile software by leveraging eXtreme Programming and Lean Agile methodologies.
- In this environment the Software Engineer is expected to work in a pair development environment and to use Test Driven Development (TDD) to code while following Lean Agile methods.
- Engineers on the team work across the full stack of technologies to ensure that the highest priority work is delivered.
- Must have passed the Pivotal Repeatable Programming Assessment (RPA) and Pairing Day Assessment (PDA).
- Strong Object Oriented development background in mobile technologies:
- Strong knowledge of Swift or Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of Xcode
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- Cooperates closely with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Experience in test first development and pair programming
- Experience in client-side MVC frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines
- Experience deploying to cloud environments
- S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/