Chennai, Tamil NaduProduct Designer Practitioner #781349
This is a single source to Tech Mahindra - Employee (PPERUMA3) is returning from US due to VISA issue Product Designer R&R:
• Lead products from discovery and framework through iterative user-centered development and delivery
• Help product managers assess and prioritize opportunities and constraints
• Guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
• Produce user flows, wireframes, mockups, live style guides and assets for developers
• Creates the logical design from the conceptual model for a solution/service based on requirements
• Reviews, refines, and guides interoperability with interfacing systems/infrastructure.
• Determines suitable technical development and database architectures for strategic applications, in collaboration with other IT experts (business analysts, developers, architects).
• Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications
• Conduct user testing, interviews, and analysis
• Develop visual identity systems, data visualizations, visual design, illustrations, etc.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Experience in agile and lean philosophies
• Understanding of analytic tools, web services, cloud architectures, infrastructure and security
• Experience managing and aligning interdependencies across projects
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple business and technical customers
• Experience working on Agile software development
• Awareness of Telematics and Vehicle architecture
Education Required: B.tech
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/