Alpharetta, GeorgiaEnd User Support – Team Lead #909034
The Lead End User Support position is responsible for leading the day to daybreak fix of support issues for the End User Support team as well as providing support for infrastructure projects and other projects assigned by End User IT Manager. The role will act as the Subject Matter Expert & mentor to all end user technicians, provide technician training, ticket auditing, as well as KPI reporting on a geographically dispersed team, support ticket queue management of tickets and technician daily workload management. The position will be the point of contact for day-to-day end user support ticket escalations from all manufacturing plants and priority VIP user tickets, as well as creating and updating process documentation.
- Promote self-service tools and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Serve as escalation point of contact in working with the Level 1 support offshore team. Escalation points for all tickets being escalated from offshore Service Desk team.
- Perform trend analysis and develop action plans for improving service timeliness and reducing costs for End User team projects.
- Providing face-to-face, phone and online break fix IT support to the enterprise user community.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and image desktop computers, laptops, and peripherals.
- Leads the effort to ensure all IT assets are documented, catalogued, and kept up to date in the CMDB tool.
- Interfacing with various vendors in support of the hardware and software systems
- Working with vendors to ensure governance over the invoicing and billing for all Plant Telecom and data lines charges.
- Installing and maintaining proper software and application resources
- Communicating with other support groups within us while providing hands and feet support as required.
- Responsibility for end user device patch management to reducing end user workstation vulnerabilities by ensuring machines stay updated and patched.
- Responsible for the implementation of new compliance & IT security-based tool rollouts that impact the end user as well as remediation for existing rollouts.
- Ensuring all support cases are dealt with in agreed service levels while maintaining satisfactorily ticket documentation within ITSM logging system.
- Interfacing with all IT leaders on IT PMO as well as Business PMO projects where applicable. Prepare PMO documents for end user team project updates.
- Responsible for leading weekly IT Change Management Board meetings for all IT changes.
- Occasional travel to remote sites within North America may be required. (less than 20% annually)
- 5-7 Years experiencing in mid to large size organizations in a support role. At least 3 years in a senior or Team Lead role mentoring technicians.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels with strong organizational skills and a solution-based, problem-solving mindset.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 with a preference having supported tools in MS Azure cloud environment.
- Experience supporting Enterprise-level organizations’ PC support needs, along with some Executive Level/VIP support while being flexible, adaptable, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard practices.
- Must be available for off-hour support and on-call rotations when necessary.
- Responsible for developing standards/processes and knowledgebase documentation.
- Reasonable level of understanding ITIL and ITSM environment.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/