Software Engineer #715914
- GNB Industrial Power is part of Stryten Energy which is a $1B market leader in the
- industrial battery and power conversion industry.
- We are developing Linux based systems that will provide advanced control and IoT cloud communication capabilities for application in the distribution and industrial markets throughout the Americas.
- We have immediate openings for two talented candidates in our Charlottesville, VA facility
- Apply online or text strytenjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process!
- We are looking for motivated software engineers to join our growing team to develop
- software to further advance our industrial lithium battery program.
- This software runs on a custom Linux kernel running on an ARM CPU.
- Programmers will participate in all phases of software development including design,
- development, test and support.
- Development targets include 32 Bit Arm targets with and without Linux operating systems.
- Tasks will include developing applications that utilize Wi-Fi, Bluetooth serial interface, and CAN bus communication.
- Other targets may include embedded microprocessors.
- Software development requirements may span one or more of these target environments.
Ideal candidates will possess technical expertise in software engineering including:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline
- Programming experience in Python and C/C++
- Good understanding of the fundamental software development concepts such as
- Experience with git source control and continuous integration
- Knowledge or experience in software/system requirements capture and design
- Understanding of software validation and verification processes for technical product
evaluation and testing of product systems.
- Successful candidates will be capable of working independently while contributing to
- Linux Experience
- Embedded Experience
Stryten Energy is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are
considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other basis prohibited by law.
- Organization is an innovative stored energy solutions provider with
- The Energy to Challenge the status quo in transportation, motive and network power
- We invest in and develop the energy storage technologies that give our
- How do we challenge? We are customer-focused, quality-centered and environmentally
- Our stored energy solutions power everything from forklifts in warehouses and distribution centers to cars, trains and trucks to data centers and vast telecom networks.
- In addition to manufacturing high-quality advanced lead and lithium batteries and intelligent chargers, we design cloud-based software for smart fleet design decisions.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/