User Interface Developer Sr. #728885
- The UI Developer Sr will be a core member of our multi-disciplinary team focused on defining the UX/UI experience for ServiceNow Provider portal and mobile applications used across campus.
- Work across the design process to imagine and bring to life future products, services, and experiences.
- Conceive, prototype, and launch UI solutions to our clients' most complex challenges.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to improve on user's ease of use and satisfaction interfacing websites and products
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company Expected Deliverable(s) Design documents, UI Storyboards, Website design to address client requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a design-related field 4+ years of relevant design experience
- creating and implementing UX design, preferably in agency or consultancy
- At least 5 years of ServiceNow human-centered design skills
- A strong portfolio demonstrating excellent command of composition, typography, color, and fundamental communication
- Experience Creating Storyboards and Website Mapping Fluency with a range of design tools for prototyping and visual communication: Adobe Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint, Sketch, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Understanding of UX trends and current design strategy and technologies Professional written and
- interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
- Experience working in dynamic conditions that require fast iterations and rapid transitions between collaborative and individual work, including in Agile teams.
- The ability to respond proactively and thoughtfully to design critique and feedback on content, including from clients and non-designers
- An instinct to infuse empathy and behavioral analysis into all aspects of your work
- Experience working with a large call center or unified shared services center is preferred.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/