Head OfficeProject Manager-Infrastructure services #788385
As a Project Manager, you will supervise external clients’ projects from initiation through to delivery, ensuring technical compatibility and coordinating interdepartmental activities so the product or project is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Prepare detailed project plans, reviewing and validating statement of works (SOW)
- Provide direction to the team during the project for both overall delivery and daily management of activities
- Take ownership of quality assurance, ensuring the project is delivered to scope
- Build strong, dynamic relationships through communications with customers, management, sales and delivery personnel
- Articulate the full value of business benefits to customers, identifying future business opportunities what we are looking for with this role:
- 5 to 8 years of experience as a Infrastructure services project or program manager, with the ability to successfully deliver on time and budget
- Excellent CommunicationSkills keeping in view it’s a customer facing role working with American client base and stakeholders.
- Infrastructure Project Management (5-8 Years exp) with experience handling end to end engagement.
- We are also looking for Migration Skills with at least couple of them- Global alliance Exceptional leadership and motivational skills
- Strong knowledge of associated services and solutions
- Focus on quality and results, with a desire to maximize the commercial value of customer relationships Desirable Requirements
- Bachelors' degree
- Recognized project management certification