Lansing, MichiganHelpdesk 3 – Bid Bundle #887018
- Provide technical assistance to computer system users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
- May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Provide service and preventive maintenance activities on terminals, printers, personal computers, etc.
- Basic knowledge of electrical/mechanical principles and basic electronics.
- Read and comprehend technical service manuals and publications.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics to read and understand various gauges, meters, and
- measurement devices.
- Able to diagnose and repair products by replacing worn or broken parts and making
- technical adjustments.
- Makes appropriate use of reference publications and diagnostic aids in resolving technical problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Assist in coordination of changes, upgrades and new products, ensuring systems shall operate correctly in current and future environment.
- Provide accurate and complete answers to general use and administrative environment questions in a timely manner.
- Implement shared software, such as operating systems, configuration management tools, application and development tools, testing tools, compilers, and code editors.
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
- Manage and report time spent on all work activities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/