Auburn Hills, MichiganDelivery Lead #913732
The Delivery Lead will be a key member of the Connected Vehicle Feature Delivery team, will be responsible for on-time delivery of assigned features, and will share technical leadership responsibilities within the team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Driving delivery for high-impact programs in the core technology team to help customers worldwide to enjoy new content and connected vehicle experiences
- Collaborating across many groups within and outside Information and Communications Technology team
- Leading key strategic programs and launching products and services that will enable new business opportunities.
- Delivering innovative and industry leading features to our customers,
- Working with business and technical teams to understand key success criteria, assessing risk and developing an effective feature delivery plan.
- Developing and maintaining delivery timeline, risk management plan, issue log and communication plan.
- Present status to various stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Proactively work to identify issues and drive issue resolution.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner if needed.
- Preparing presentations for various levels of audiences - from a highly technical audience to non-technical and/or executive level - adjusting content as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study.
- 5 years of experience delivering application development projects, along with a minimum of 2 years as a technical lead
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a track record of managing delivery of technical work via analysts, developers, and testers.
- Successful track record of managing project financials in alignment with a project budget.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing global projects from vision through implementation, utilizing internal as well as, contractors, and vendor resources
- Strong Technical knowledge with hands-on experience, managing application development
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Must have a technical background and be capable of managing technical resources through design, develop, test, and technical implementation activities of a project.
- Experience in effective application development project implementation / Deployment strategies with a customer base distributed throughout the world
- Experience in highly parallel work environments with projects utilizing iterative and agile approaches to achieve their objectives
- Experience working in Connected Features Design or Development
- Exposure to AGILE, DEVOPS & ITIL concepts
- Experience delivering features in the connected vehicle and infotainment realm
Additional Info: At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/