Auburn Hills, MichiganGeneral COTS Application Functional Developer/Analyst – Senior #908741
The General COTS Application Functional Developer Senior will be responsible for project management, analysis and documentation of business needs, strategy and methods development, and application development.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for creating project plans, schedule and project timeline
- Conduct workshops between global project teams and drive team to acceptable solution
- Extensive experience in defining project scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Extensive experience in documentation of various phases of IT projects
- Extensive experience in creating agendas, minutes, correspondence, documentations, and presentations
- Provides direct interface with business organization to understand business needs
- Translate business needs into ICT projects
- Define Project Scope, goals and deliverables
- Document Business Requirements Documents (BRD)
- Collaborate with business team to assign project priority
- Document the current As-Is business process and proactively suggest To-Be process
- Perform a gap analysis
- Determine if custom development/configuration is needed
- Create a high-level solution design document for the development team and ensure that the solution is aligned with the high-level requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science required
- Minimum 5 years of IT project management experience
- Experience creating project plans, schedule and project timeline
- VB Programming Experience: Proficient in Design, develop, test, debug and maintain applications; Hands-On Software troubleshooting experience and user interface experience; Proficient in documenting application process for future maintenance and upgrades
- Database Experience: Proficient in writing and analyzing SQL Queries; Proficient to work in Sybase and UBD database environments
- Mainframe and UNX Experience: Understand VB application interface with mainframe; Proficient in UNIX commands and shell scripts
- Automotive Manufacturing IT experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified is preferred
- SharePoint Administration understanding
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/