Mansfield, MassachusettsTechnical Trainer #892566
Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas: Late model electronics, powertrain, OEM scan tools, engine, passive restraint system, auto/manual transmission, pre-delivery inspection, steering/suspension, basic electrical, engine performance, basic fuel injection, AC, antilock brakes and other areas as expertise grows. Manage training schedule.
Deliver instructor-led technical training courses to the company and Fleet Technicians, corporate personnel at our Technical Training Centers and mobile locations
- Prepare for and maintain the highest-level of technical proficiency in all Skill Area
- Manage individual course registration and roster processing
- Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for classroom activities
- Utilize all available company resources to maintain the highest level of technical proficiency
- Assist with the organization and functionality of special tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and components
- Diagnosis equipment and software updates
- Monitor and maintain seat fill
- Provide feedback to Training Development Team
- Support Course Development Team if/when required
- Coordinate new model launch training together with Business Center needs
- Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the specific training required for each dealer to complete "Dealer Standards".
- Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course offerings with dealer needs.
- Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary courses
- Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership
- Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all Service Managers
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge of automotive components and systems
- Ability to interact effectively with various personality types
- Strong communication skills -- written, verbal and platform
- Ability to multi task and work in a rapid paced environment
- Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/