Auburn Hills, MichiganCloud Solution Architect #904200
The Cloud Solution Architect will be responsible for architecting and implementing Cloud infrastructure and foundation elements Automations to enable standardized hosting of applications in cloud. The Cloud Solution Architect will collaborate with various application areas, Global Design, Network, Security and other teams to drive technical decisions and deliver solutions.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provision Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Foundation in Azure to meet application demands.
- Provide solution architecture and support issue resolution for cloud infrastructure delivery by working closely with application and teams.
- Build Cloud Foundation to establish necessary building blocks for delivering infrastructure.
- Cloud user management, security, capacity, monitoring and configuring application development tools.
- Architect & automate templates for deploying IaaS, PaaS solutions by using Infrastructure as a code and Configuration as a code.
- Standardize offerings to achieve cost optimizations and efficiencies.
- Implement dashboards for managing cloud performance and budgetary alerts.
- Analyze existing on premise application landscapes to implement refactoring or rebuilding major application initiatives in Cloud.
- Create integrations for Cloud and On-premise Applications and play a major role in redesigning applications with integrations with mainframe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related degree.
- 5+ years of experience working in IT.
- Over 2 years of proven hands on experience working with cloud based technologies such as AWS and Azure.
- Strong understanding for utilizing native cloud technologies for user management, security, costing and tools.
- Broad in-depth understanding for onboarding applications onto IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, deployment automation, DevOps, scripting, containers and Cloud Governance
- Prior application/infrastructure architecture and cloud certifications are a huge plus.
- Strong communication, documentation, managing delivery timelines, handle multiple projects and multitasking skills are a must.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/