Auburn Hills, MichiganDevelopment Engineer – Intermediate #903478
The Development & Validation Engineer for Hybrid Automatic Transmission is responsible for designing, developing, and validating components and systems. Work closely with other engineer groups interacting with the transmission, including - but not limited to - transmission hardware, software, calibration, thermal management, engine, driveline engineering organizations. The Development Engineer is also responsible for system level DFMEA development, DVPR and Test Management execution to ensure functional objectives and durability goals are met. Participate in post-test reviews including failure analysis. Support assembly plant activities to ensure smooth product launches.
- S. Mechanical, Aero, Electrical or equivalent Engineering Degree
- At least 3-5 years of engineering experience in Automatic Transmission hardware, calibration or controls development
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills as well as experience with basic PC software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project)
- Candidate must be highly motivated, self-directed, have the ability to manage multiple complex projects, and have a positive attitude.
- Hybrid work at CTC
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/