Auburn Hills, MichiganQuality Engineer - Senior #895969
The Quality Engineer will conduct analysis of internal and external quality data to identify and prioritize customer issues.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work within a diverse cross functional team to ensure corrective actions are implemented and lessons learned are captured.
- Lead weekly quality meetings within your area of responsibility.
- Generate quality forecasts based on identified issues and track progress.
- Update team and report out status to goals.
- Support local in-person warranty return part analysis, supplier and assembly process walks as required.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required.
- 3+ years of practical experience in automotive engineering and quality with understanding of standards and procedures.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel & PowerPoint, familiarity with Palantir and reactive greenbelt a plus
- Ability to make decisions autonomously
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/