Saginaw, MichiganAccount Receivable #438646
- Handle Accounts Receivable activities in accordance with policy and timelines Track, manage, reconciliation & supply details on all accounts
- QAD/Power User for Accounts Payable, purchase request, receipts & reports
- Handle Accounts Payable activities regarding payment timing, amounts, terms, currency and closing orders
- Supply pricing detail (purchase order data) with Accounts Receivables (shippers/invoices)
- Account transfers – journal entries; Prepare any manual transfer entries to/or from cost center
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field, i.e. Finance, Human Resources, Global Supply Management, Communications, etc.
- Intermediate skills in Word and Excel required.
- Ability to organize, plan and document tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-starting, requiring minimal direction.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of product lines and commodities preferred.
- Proficient PC skills to include word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Two years college or equivalent training in related field as a minimum. 4 year college degree is preferred.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
• Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/