Saginaw, MichiganDesigner #438846
- Use Siemens NX CAD design software in combination with Siemens Teamcenter to organize design projects and generate & maintain 3D solid individual components, assemblies, and associated drawings for complex steering and driveline products and mechanism.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work directly with responsible engineer.
- Proficient in Siemens NX 3D CAD, including complete and accurate solid models, assemblies, and drawings.
- Ability to create parametric solids and free form surfaces.
- Ability to apply and interpret GD&T
- Working knowledge of Product Data Management file systems and Configuration Management
- Ability to evaluate complex tolerance stack-up.
- Basic knowledge of algebra, geometry, trigonometry.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- High level of oral and written communication.
- High level of analytical skills to solve complex, substantial problems.
- Ability to learn and follow establish modeling, drawing and data standards
- 3+ years experience with Siemens NX CAD design software
- Siemens Teamcenter integrated with NX.
- Vehicle design background, in-depth understanding of products and manufacturing operations.
- College degree (associates) or equivalent training/experience.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
• Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/