Auburn Hills, MichiganAccounting Research Analyst #949984
The Internal Controls Group is the Auditor Project Manager team. They lead the program, relying on other groups for testing of controls and assurer of third parties covenants obligations compliance.
- The Manager of Internal Controls is responsible for developing and leading significant elements of the overall compliance process, including internal controls review training, reporting, and Finance area support.
- The ideal candidate will be an effective contributor to process improvement initiatives across the organization.
- The Manager will lead activities designed to drive sound compliance in the Organization activities; additionally supporting other group leadership to ensure full internal and external compliance and harmonization of ICFR processes.
- In addition, negotiation and persuasion, strategy development, problem solving, and decision making are required.
- The Manager should be capable of leading and supervising a team Excellent written and verbal skills are critical to evaluating findings with management and to establish and grow business relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. If no Bachelor's degree in the aforementioned, must have a relevant advance degree or accounting designation
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Specific experience managing / developing team personnel
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/