Lansing, MichiganProgrammer 3 #949960
.NET Web Developer performing application design and development utilizing industry standard technology stack.
- Five or more years of industry experience in .NET web application development.
Experience and knowledge using the following:
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, XML, HTML/CSS, Web API, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, DevOps, MS Visual Studio & SQL Server Management Studio.
Perform specialized programming and technical work for website and internet development in a collaborative environment using industry standard technologies and procedures. Works under limited supervision and considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Prefer candidates with a minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of advanced principles, theories, techniques, and methods in the development and design of web applications.
- Ability to work as a team and individually on projects and tasks using Agile and/or traditional project management methodologies.
- Participate in project review meetings and project workgroups
- With the Business Analyst, presents the information gathered to the Project Review Board and/or Project Sponsors during project review meetings, project workgroups and to the Technical Review Board providing clarification and answers to questions
- Create, update, and maintain systems and IT programs documentation, including but not limited to system and functional specifications
- Draft technical model that captures requirements of data elements, and design data elements to best meet application needs
- Design and develop software code based on reusability, approved architecture/design, and in compliance with security (SADLC) and other applicable of our standards, policies, and procedures
- Mitigate application-level security risks, and remediate vulnerabilities as soon as identified Participate and provide input for structured walk throughs, code reviews, and stage exits Configuration management procedures to be strictly followed as defined by the development team
- Follow change management procedures as defined by our Center for Excellence and provide input in execute change management
- Support project documentation requirements by following System Engineering - SUITE standards for Agile and Traditional methodologies as applicable
- Perform application unit, string, and integrated testing to ensure compliance with the business and technical requirements
- Develop system/ module level test scripts, test plans, and test cases required to support the execution of unit, string, and integrated system testing activities
- Document identified problems and analyze to determine root cause and provide root cause analysis reports
- Develop user Manuals and conduct training for users as necessary
- Evaluate requests for modifications and enhancements for impact on existing project and applications
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/