Los Indios, TexasSales Coordinator II #952009
- The position acts as the liaison with the sales force, cross functional departments and be the first line of contact with the customer and factory to accomplish company/department objectives.
- Sales Support.
- May serve as the first line of contact with the customer relative to customer service issues.
- May be responsible for processing of orders/debits/credits and returns, including: Processing orders & EDI (electronic data interface) as well as related record keeping.
- Communicating with factories and MRP to place orders, gather and distribute information.
- Reviewing all order confirmations from factories to ensure correctness; advise reps of confirmed deliveries on customer’s request (i.e. P/N, delivery, invoice, etc.).
- Processing paperwork including debits, credits, returns, export requests, inventory transfers, etc.
- Responding to inquiries on delivery status and returns.
- Processing change requests, expediting and tracking orders.
- Communicates with the factory and internal departments in order to coordinate and support inventory needs and customer requirements.
- Follows proper internal controls and policies as established by the company.
- Ensures that backlog items, premium airfreight, diversions, manual shipments, Terms and Conditions, etc. meet standardized departmental policy.
- Recommends adjustments as necessary to control inventory and anticipates factors that change the plan and makes immediate corrections through a weekly stock status analysis
Additional Job Description:
- Customer Interaction
- Principle contact with customers (may include reps or distributors) for problem resolution relative to any sales issue.)
- Facilitates, communicates, and supports all direct sales efforts to satisfy customer requirements while maintaining company policy.
- Communicates primarily with the factory and internal departments to support inventory, sales and marketing programs.
- Correspondences and reports, including compiling statistical and graphical data in standard format.
- General duties including fax and mail distribution, phone coverage, filing and other duties as requested.
- Contacts and requests order credit hold releases.
- Assists the credit department by researching charge backs, providing the credit department with documentation such as invoices and proof of deliveries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Additional job details:
- Minimum four (4) years related experience.
- High School diploma/GED preferred or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with two (2) years of related experience.
- Experience must include customer service, sales support and sales operations.
- Experience in an automotive or related manufacturing organization preferred. Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Familiar with customer EDI (electronic data interchange) system.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Demonstrated customer service ability with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficiency with Outlook.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of organizational systems and divisional business to carry out sales support and administrative duties as assigned.
- May require some use of independent judgment.
- May receive guidance from a Sales Administrator III.
- Must be a capable team player and able to adapt to various project requirements.
- Must be able to use methods appropriate to the position and assignment to solve problems and achieve accurate results.
- Excellent organizational skills for multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, team oriented environment.
- Must have the ability to remain organized and self ¬directed in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to learn computer applications as necessary for the position.
- Must successfully complete any training or certification courses required to support or strengthen position.
- Must have ability to analyze, interpret, and communicate related data, including analytical data.
- Must have the ability to develop solutions for problems or systems.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision displaying strong self-motivation.
- Must have the ability to read, interpret, and follow verbal and written instructions, work procedures and other related materials.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must communicate appropriate information accurately and clearly as needed.
- Must have the ability to effectively and appropriately interface and communicate with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis, to include customers and internal employees.
- Ability to travel as required of the position.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/