Memphis, TennesseeOffice Coordinator 3 #955892
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
- Process field scrap documents
- Input layered audits into weekly tracker
- Input employee communication tracker
- Create and maintain supervisor employee files
- Collect and distribute mail
- Answer phone calls and direct messages, as required
- Process FedEx dealer documents and delivering on plant floor
- Processing of checking Mark Outs for proper completion
- Updating daily huddle up slide decks
- Process request to Shippers
- Working the Inbound TWI’s and processing Manual ASN’s (Advanced Shipping Notices or Inbound Purchase Orders)
- Process and manage X-Transfer request to other facilities
- Respond to RFI’s and Field Wires and create PC82 to ship parts when requested
- Review and update Scrap and VPI reports as needed
- Research and correct Scat Tag issues
- Verify locations are setup correctly on IIPAA and make pallet moves and adjustments accordingly
- Investigating various Vendor inventory issues and closing the loop with regards to identifying countermeasures and satisfying the financial aspects for our customers.
- Calculate and post the Paragraph 71 overtime equalization report
- Post Local Seniority List
- Post notifications throughout facility
- Distribute weekly SCAT tag report
- Track and distribute 10-minute audit compliance
- Track and distribute finished product audit compliance
- Run employee report cards
Trainer: Richard Elizondo
- Create Monthly zero claim quality awards
Trainer: Travis Atkinson
- PSRB Minutes
- Post PSRB Minutes on Level II BPD Boards
- Post weekly Seniority report
- Audit of No Blip-JIT to flex chart compliance
Trainer: Shanita Edwards
- Create file folders, and perform general filing
- Send FedEx letters to employees
- FedEx access must be provided to Administrative Assistant
- Monitor and fulfill general stationary supply requirements/requests
- Process all SAP requests
- Administrative Assistant to be set-up as Purchaser
- Maintain and distribute salaried organizational chart
- Assist leadership team members, as required
- Assist with and/or complete ILM requirements
Trainer: Richard Elizondo
- File transportation paperwork (bill of lading)
- Maintain and utilize GMS/SLT administrative tools to support pull systems
- Must have a strong fundamental for filing systems
- Must be able to adapt to ongoing projects in the facility
- Post signage at multiple bulletin boards around facility floor.
- Must be computer literate and able to learn inventory systems
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/