Round Lake, IllinoisProject Manager Business Professional I #956042
- Drives projects to successful completion through best practices and stakeholder management. Indirectly manages resources and may directly manage resources
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads large team/teams in defining program strategies and developing goals/milestones.
- Drives and tracks a portfolio of projects, ensuring project owners have appropriate schedule, scope and budget controls in place and successfully deliver against milestones.
- Provides program updates and conducts reviews with all levels of management.
- Using project management tools, develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with line managers and other manufacturing leaders.
- Approves team deliverables for project completion.
- Anticipates and resolves conflict situations to a win-win outcome.
- Escalates risks and issues to leadership and to key stakeholders for resolution.
- May recommend Core Team members and assemble project Core Teams.
- May interview, hire, coach, motivate, develop, recognize and manage performance of direct reports.
Role Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Geo Expansion and New Product introductions. Liaison to Corporate Pharma PMO and RLDD primary project representative.
- Work with Manufacturing to closely manage product runs associated with new products – includes engineering batches, stability batches, first of code batches.
- Potentially manage make versus buy analysis working with Baxter Manufacturing Strategy for the Port Molding facility in RLDD. Manage outsourcing activities with Supplier Quality if applicable.
- Manage Clindamycin VIP project to add/qualify a new vendor for this API.
- Work with PMO Sr. Manager and Baxter Women Leaders organization to introduce a Financial Acumen course for the RLDD facility (specific to candidate).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other departments and lead effectively and efficiently in a matrixed, team environment.
- Must be well versed in Project Management tools (PMBOK or equivalent) and must possess knowledge of related disciplines.
- Must have knowledge of such principles as GMPs, FDA guidelines and purchasing practices.
- Must be capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience.
- Must demonstrate strategic leadership, strong business acumen, and proficient supervisory skills, if applicable.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively using a wide variety of skills and vehicles.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- Ability to design and implement projects/studies outside area of expertise.
- PMP (project Management Professional) Certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/